the Capitol Classic

Richard and I talk about moving away from Boise, to experience a different part of the world. We've spent our entire married life in Idaho and neither of us really imagined that we would be here forever. So maybe someday we'll get the chance to venture away.






But there are many things to love about living here. One of those things is that I get to watch my children participate in things I participated in as a kid. One of those things is the Capitol Classic race. Cameron ran this weekend and did really well, his best race so far. But I just love the atmosphere of it all. It was a beautiful day and the finish line was at a downtown park with trees, happy family-oriented people, and treats. I really do love Boise.

I told Cameron I wanted to take his picture, but didn't specifically request a pose. I got one anyway. Oh that boy...

2 comments:

George and Caralee said...

Why would you want to leave a place that is so good for families! Don't do it Jo!
And your family is adorable!!!

Laura said...

Haha I love Cameron's running pose :) He's all about the poses these days!