Meet a Mormon Monday

I can't believe I've blogged for years and managed to avoid a weekly post with a clever alliterative title. In any case, I have one now.

Meeting people who defy stereotypes gives me a weird satisfaction. I feel like saying "Ha! You're wrong!" to all the people who perpetuate stereotypes. I've been watching these short videos for awhile now, and I find them impressive, inspiring and amusing. I don't post them just because they are about Mormons, although I do fantasize that having that one thing in common with these amazing people could possibly make me as good or as interesting as they are. I post them because they are everything I just mentioned and I think you will find them equally entertaining.

So let the tradition begin, every Monday a new Mormon.

3 comments:

Daines Family said...

Don't you just want to give that kid a big hug!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I totally want to hug that kid. I FB'ed him, just to see. Turns out he's friends with my brother and cousin :)

Laura said...

Haha I love the part where he says to look me up on facebook haha. Great videos Jo! I think this is great!