FUNdraising

FRIDAY NIGHT
MERIDIAN HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIA
5:00PM

Over a month ago a group of people who cared about the Halladays got together to find unity in trial and to put their grief into action. Because friends and family closest to Mark and Kim wanted to be available for Kim's more immediate needs, that left a handful of us in the slightly outer circle to put together this fundraiser.

I've learned so much. I've met amazing people. I've become closer to people I already knew.

I've worked really really hard.

So even though I don't like to beg, I'll beg. Please come tomorrow! Please make my efforts and the efforts of others who have worked hard worthwhile. But especially, come help out a family in need.

It is a Silent Auction at 5:00. Look for a football signed by Coach Pete and the #4 ranked 2010 Bronco team, BSU football and basketball tickets, day passes to Roaring Springs, season passes to Bounce in Meridian, and Meridian pool, restaurant gift cards, spa gift cards, family activities and a weekend stay at a beautiful cabin in Island Park. I promise there is something for everyone.

At 6:00 is the Chili feed with cornbread and dessert. The cost is $6/adult, kids $3, and only $20 for a family. Our Treasure Valley community is a small world and I'm sure you will see someone you know. (Even if it is just me.)

Thanks!

3 comments:

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Who knew you would turn into "Fundraiser Extroidenaire"?

Brookie said...

oh my gosh, i thought it was on saturday, i am glad you posted this. i need to get my watch to you!

Jamie H. said...

Thanks for all of your hard work! You have been amazing, Jo!