family pictures

Jo: saying to Richard "Are we really having another one?!"
Richard: finally able to laugh about having another one
Cameron: enjoying the moment while he is literally "front and center"
Eli: really could not care less about these pictures, or anything else in life for that matter
Miriam: thinking "the next time my mom tries to put these cute little boots on me, she will discover that she has left the tissue paper toe stuffers in them and right my my little feet are really squished"

6 comments:

Laura said...

You look great though! I love the colors:)

Unknown said...

Great pic Jo

Unknown said...

Impressive. No one is crying. Ha Ha. Family pictures put me over the edge.

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

Love this! Looks like a happy family to me!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Cute, cute, cute!
I love your narration.

Tisha said...

such a cute picture! and do i recognize that shirt??