grilling is a man's job

Richard usually does the grilling around here. There are several good reasons for this. He enjoys it, he is good at it, and he doesn't melt the plastic siding on our house with the lid of the grill. (Isn't plastic siding so awesome?)


Unfortunately this isn't the first time I've done this. But it certainly will be the last, as I have vowed to never lay a finger on that grill again.

But what gives? We have a comfortable cushion in the value of our home to absorb such tragedies as this.

Haha.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I pull our grill out WAY farther than necessary because of this. I know I look like an idiot doing it, because I am SURE I would do the same thing Jo, so know that you're not alone.

Anne said...

My sister inlaw's dog chewed off a big chunk of their plastic siding on their house. Gotta love quality!

Joleen said...

I can't even tell you how many times I have vowed to never touch the grill again...I always give in and try again.

MelissaR said...

Ha ha! I did that once as well, so don't feel too bad!