I don't want to think about it

Last night when I was in bed I started thinking about all the things I didn't want to think about.  I decided to make mental list of the things I didn't want to think about.  This was the list.

The Bachelor. (I hate that stupid show. I wish I had never watched it.)
Issues at work.
The mistakes the pairs made in figure skating.
My messy house. 
What time Miriam was going to wake me up.
The two little girls in Utah who died of pesticide poisoning.
Potty training.
That I should have gone to bed an hour ago.
How much chocolate I ate tonight.
How much I ate tonight in general.
The young man in Boise who killed his 8 month old baby and then himself.
If I had any clean clothes. 
When I was going to go to the grocery store. 

Luckily I fell asleep before I had the chance to really think about any of the things I didn't want to think about. 

Only one more night of being alone with my thoughts.

5 comments:

Laura said...

One more night! I'm so glad his traveling days are numbered for your sake!

Krista said...

Wow......your mind really goes at night!

Nicole said...

I'm going to give you the advice that I always give my husband. You think way too much. Then he always ends it with, well, you don't think enough.

Marky Mark and the Funky bunch said...

A lot of your list, I too would rather not think about! I would start watching the figure skating, and as soon as someone would fall, I couldn't stand it so I changed the channel!

Brookie said...

i was in utah this last week and my sister had 5 episodes of the bachelor recorded...I hate the bachelor too but I got sucked in and watched them all with her after we put our kids to bed. now i have to ask my mom record itfor me(since i don't have a t.v) because i need to see who he picks!(like it should even matter but i got sucked in...so much drama! haha:)