lassie it is!

I am so excited for pony-tails and painted nails.



I feel a little undeserving of a daughter. For years and years I boldly proclaimed that I only wanted male children. But I've repented of my foolish ways and I'm thrilled.


She was unashamedly cooperative in showing us what we needed to see to know she was a she. But for the sake of her dignity (and because I don't have a scanner) I won't post the immodest picture.


The news of a girl and the news that all her organs seem to be developing normally was enough to distract me from the fact that I completely forgot to put on make-up in my anxious state.


One more girl on the Hall side is going to make for a wild three-some of girl power.

Antonia (11 months)



Dorothea (three weeks)

13 comments:

Sara said...

WAhoooo! I am thrilled for you! Of course if it were a boy I would have said the same but there is added anticipation in my WAhoo for your new little girl.

Wendy said...

Wow, a little girl!! That is so exciting. I am sure she will be well loved by her big brothers!

Angela said...

Yeah! I remember you telling me you really wanted a girl so that is great that you get one! My little Olivia is just the sweetest little thing, so much different than a boy. You will love it!!

Nicole said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!! Little girls are so much fun! I am so happy for you!!!

The Tarbet Family said...

Congrats!!! Girls are so fun. . .especially after two boys!!!! You get pink and bows and earrings and all that fun stuff!! Congrats :)

The Watson Gang said...

YAY! I am so excited for you. you are going to have so much fun with her.

SarahAnne said...

Congrats on a girl, and congrats that the ultrasound looks good, too. That's just as important as the gender. :) Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.

J and Ris said...

You know that this means trouble to your pocketbook now! Right? You will have soooooo much fun with a little girl now. It's definetely a whole new ball game at this point but one that you will be a success at!!! I'm excited for you.

J and Ris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Harwood Family said...

I am so excited for you!!!! Congrats. Girls are a lot of fun...emotional, but really a lot of fun!

Laura said...

Congratulations Jo! Your little girl is going to be so cute!

Bunnell's said...

YAY!!! Congrats...Girls are fun;)

Anne said...

Congrats Jo! Girls are fun, I just never knew how to do their hair!