Greek Festival: In Honor of little Bro

Every year the Greek Orthodox Church in downtown Boise hosts a festival/fundraiser with delicious food. My little brother Evan is currently serving a mission in Greece and this last week marked one year for him. It seemed fitting to celebrate his One Year Anniversary at the Greek Festival. Richard took the boys to a father & sons campout so I went to the festival with my parents and my sister Lori and her husband Sean. A meal out with adults and no children is always a pleasure. MMMM....GYROS. We thought of you Elder Hall and the delicious food you get to eat and the beautiful cities and ocean you get to view.

We love you!

2 comments:

Krista said...

I sooo want to go to Greece someday! You look so much like your mom!

Laura said...

Boise has such great little cultural events like this. I love it!