coins have been counted

Due to poor timing on my part Richard had to take my dear pickle jar to the credit union without me. I missed that exciting moment. But upon hearing the total my sadness was quickly dispelled. It should be more than enough to cover the Peruvian handbag.

$102.81 - Take that Bryan, guesser of $23.07!
(I thought about taking a picture of the receipt for proof but it was full of account information that I'm not about to post online.)

So if my calculations are correct that makes Angela (Michaelangelo) first place with her guess of $125.97.

And Liberty in second place with her guess of $77.77.

Thanks everyone for playing, I really enjoyed this. I'll be in touch with the winners.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! Go Jo!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

I nev--ah win games ):

Michaelangelo said...

Holy cow! I've never ever guessed the contents of a jar right before :) Cool! And way to go saving that much change in your pickle jar!