Halloween

Eli was a horse, obviously. But not just any horse, a BRONCO of course!

Cameron was Dash, the "superherio". (Said like Cheerio.)
He really wanted some pictures in action.
This one of Eli was an accidental treasure.
You have to click on it to get the full effect of his heart-melting smile.
We were so glad to have Richard home for Halloween this year.
He didn't dress up though, so he took the picture for us.
My "costume" was a total last-minute-throw-something-together-just-for-fun costume.

8 comments:

Krista said...

You all looked so cute. That little horse.....oh man, he's cute!

Kristi said...

Cute, cute... Love the costumes. I love Eli's little smile!

Brenna said...

Way to go dressing up Jo! Cute little boys! I wish we lived closer...I am sure Jackson and James would love being friends.

Laura said...

I love their costumes! They are adorable! Eli's little smiles are so revealing of his true feelings, I love it.

Wendy said...

That smile on Eli's face is priceless. I love the costumes!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

This picture of the three of you is adorable. I also love the priceless one of Eli. You are such a fun mom, Jo!

Nicole said...

I love the kiddo's Halloween costumes!! And your too of course, you are so cute!

Kate Call said...

love your kids costumes.. but i especially like yours.. so fun that you dressed up with them! glad you had a good one!