Can't Get Enough Blogosphere!

Okay everyone, go ahead and roll your eyes because I have created another blog. It's an "idea sharing" blog of sorts... it won't really interest many of you. But for the craft/homemaker types you can stop by!

http://www.secondratepursuits.blogspot.com/

I call it Second Rate because nothing I do is First Rate. I don't mean that in a self-derogatory way, I just mean I am a beginner at just about everything.

Oh and also because these pursuits are, ideally, secondary to the more important pursuits in my life.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Love it!!! I might need to stop on by there to get an idea or two! You're so creative!

Bunnell's said...

Oh...I am sure it is good! I have seen your cards and they are WAYYYY Good!

Brit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brit said...

I love the new blog!! This is kind of what I had envisioned for my blog, but now it is an "everything goes" blog. Your projects are amazing... now I can steal card ideas!

Angela said...

Jo- You are so creative! I checked it out. FAB-O! Great job.