Tagged again!

Well here are 6 things about me. Sorry it took so long Wendy!

1. I was born in a bathroom. I actually tell people this a lot so everyone probably already knows. My mom wanted to take a shower before she went to the hospital. You would think she knew better since she worked in labor and delivery as a nurse and I was the 3rd child. But I was just too anxious and my dad delivered me on the bathroom floor.

2. I love to ski. I didn't start skiing until high school and lately I've missed a couple years becuase I've been pregnant. But I love fresh powder and groomed runs both. I especially love skiing at night, it is so quiet and peaceful on the lifts. I can't do moguls though, never learned.

3. I love to travel. If we had a lot of money I wouldn't spend it on a big house or nice cars or cute clothes. I would travel wherever I could. I love road trips to states close by and I love to fly across the country to the East coast. I would love to go overseas too. If you ask Richard he will tell you that I am always planning our next trip.

4. I hate to be alone. Having kids has been so good for me because otherwise I would be so lonely when Richard was at work or out of town. (Although sometimes I yearn for adult interaction in addition to the company of my kiddos.) I love to talk to people and whenever Richard is here I always want to be in the same room as he is.

5. I love candy, desserts and chocolate of any kind. My kids are so lucky to have a mom like me who is always wanting to get ice cream or buying goodies. I'm not sure it's good for them, and I am sure it's not good for me! My particular favorites are Giradheli caramels, any chocolate with peanut butter, twizzler licorice, cookies & cream ice cream. I could go on and on!

6. I resist efforts by my sister Lori to help me be in fashion. I love jeans, sweatshirts and tennis shoes. If it weren't for my sister I wouldn't wear anything else. And sometimes I don't care and that's all I wear anyway.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks Jo!
I did not know you were born in a bathroom!
And I don't agree with the "not in fashion" one. I always think you are dressed so cute!

Anonymous said...

Those were awesome. I agree with Wendy-- you always are dressed cute. Of course that was always in night time comfort but it was still cute. And I am with you on the goodies. If it weren't for my husband we'd have way more junk in my house. http://themildensteins.blogspot.com/ is the site that then links to a photographer name Sheye Rosemeyer. That is where you will find the blog I was referring to.