Snow-mans

I don't remember having days like this last year, but maybe I just didn't take advantage of them. But it just seemed to snow all day today. While Eli was taking a nap Cameron and I ventured outside to build a snowman.
Cameron named this snowman "Vick" but he names everything "Vick". (Don't ask me where he got that one.) This was his first snowman. He has "wickerish" (licorice) for a mouth and it was really hard to keep Cameron from taking it off his face and eating it.
This is Cameron's attempt at a snow angel. He had a hard time opening his eyes because snowflakes were falling in them. He's got lots to learn about snow angels. Our neighbors gave us a hand-me-down snowsuit. He looks like a little marshmallow but it kept him warm and dry.
After we built the first snowman Cameron wanted to build another one. I wasn't really up for it so I made up a lame excuse that we couldn't build another snowman because we didn't have another hat. Cameron said we could build a "snowman wif hair!" It amused me enough to put forth the effort to build another snowman. Nice hair huh?
Well he stayed warm except for his face I guess. He and I both had some rosy faces by the time we came inside. We had hot chocolate and my only regret about our afternoon was that I couldn't have a picture of us together. Oh well, some other time!

7 comments:

Ben said...

It's great that you take so many pictures of the boys on an everyday basis. I love to be able to follow along with what's happening and in 10 or 15 years it will be so nice to have the pictures.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! You need to run over to your neighbors and ask them to take a picture next time:)

Anonymous said...

How fun! Cameron is so adorable with how articulate he is.

Wendy said...

You are such a good mom. I love the one wif hair. So adorable!

JoJo said...

If you want to make a dad really homesick for his family, this is the way to do it! What an awesome experience!

Nicole said...

What a cute boy!!!! I can't believe how much snow you guys have received in Boise this year, how fun:)

The Bailey's said...

gall that is so cute, cameron is just getting so big and seems so funny, I can tell he is really smart, just like his mama and can think of good ideas, love the hair.