Big News


I started this blog in 2006. Seven years ago! That was way before blogging was cool. Wasn't it? 

Anyway- the big news isn't that big to the few people who read this blog, but I'm putting it here for posterity. (And for you Brookie!)

Richard is taking a position with his firm in London. Yep! Hail to the Queen! We will be moving this summer when the kids get out of school, and we will live across that giant pond for two years.  I am really excited.  I am thrilled actually.  I know the next few months will be stressful, and I know that making such a big change will be difficult and exhausting.  I also know myself well enough to know that I am going to get hopelessly homesick sometimes.  

In the meantime- my goal is get the blog caught up.  (Haven't I been promising that forever?) 

Cheers! 


2 comments:

Holli said...

Congratulations, Jo (and Richard)! What fantastic, exciting things await. All the best!

Cheerio,
Holli

Brookie said...

OH-MY-GOSH!!!! London?!!?!! What a fun Adventure for your family! You will Love it! I am so excited for you!! :) Jared and the 3 bigger kids are coming to Idaho the beginning of March for his brothers wedding.(I'm not because I am going to Utah the end of April for womens conference with my mom/sisters.) I wish I could give you a big hug before you leave though. Are you planning on coming back to Idaho after the two years? If so, we may just be moving back about the same time! :)
I am so excited for you!!

xoxoxoxox
Brookie

P.s. What time does your church start, I know Jared will want to visit the ward while he is there. :)
P.P.S. Thanks for updating! Love it!