Missing football

Eli and I were searching for his football around the house. Well, mostly I was searching and he was pleading for me to find it.

"Mom- you are not looking in the right places!"

"What are the right places Eli?!"

"I looked in them already and it wasn't there. "

After awhile he went outside to look in the "right" places. I spent another few minutes earnestly endeavoring to find it and then I poked my head out to see if he had any luck. Sure enough he was playing with said football.

"Eli! You didn't tell me you found it. "

"Oops. It was on the slide. I forgot."

Totally innocent smile.

1 comment:

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

I really thought that this post was going to be about College football, ha ha.
I love Eli telling you he already looked in all the right places.