Eli the scholar

Eli started preschool a few weeks ago.  I was a little nervous for him, he is definitely an introvert.  But he's doing well and really enjoying it.  Eli is small for his age and so I always think of him as my little boy.  Of course he is still a little boy, but I swear each time I turn around he is getting older. 

He is enjoying his new role of "oldest child" while Cameron is at school.  The other day I thought "I need to make Eli have quiet time at some point during the day."  Then it occurred to me that all-day is quiet time for Eli.  He is so low-maintenance and self-entertaining. 

3 comments:

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

I just love Eli. His sense of humor is one of the best things about him.
You always have them dressed so well, Jo.

Krista said...

Every mom needs an Eli! :)

Laura said...

Eli is such a good older brother and I think it's so cute how he plays with Miriam. What a cute little guy:)