big brother

Sometimes I feel bad for #3 and #4.  I talk about this often.  It just isn't physically possible for me to give them the attention I gave to #1 and #2. 

This is going to sound super cheesy, but it is sincere.  Although I sometimes feel bad for Simon and Miriam, I often feel so glad for them.  They are both so lucky to have Eli for a brother.  He is the most attentive and sweet brother to them, even when, or especially when, no one else is around.  He loves to sing to them and make them laugh.  He really cares about them in an unselfish way.  I know all my children love each other, but Eli is just a tender little fellow. 

4 comments:

Brookie said...

cute.cute.cute! your kids are so stinkin cute! your post doesn't sound cheesy at all! i love it. you are great, jo:)

Laura said...

I love this picture Jo! It makes me so excited for my little ones to come :)

Anne said...

I loved getting to know Eli in nursery. It is such a sweetie!

Anne said...

oops. Make that "he" is such a cutie.