smile. no... SMILE!

The fact that there are more pictures of Miriam than the boys is no indication of my love for each of my children, just that Cameron and Eli's pictures all looked mostly the same. I just chose the best version of their phony smiles.

When I really get motivated I'll dress all four of them up and attempt a picture of them all. (Or I guess I should say, Krista will attempt a picture of them all.)




Miriam gives me the expression above at least 1,407 times each day. I love it. And I am so glad we have it captured for the ages.






4 comments:

Gibb Family said...

so cute. Love Miriam's last picture!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Precious! Scott fell absolutely in love with Miriam over the weekend! He couldn't stop talking about her and made sure he got a picture for his phone.

Laura said...

Oh man, those pictures are classic! haha I love the many faces of Miriam :)

meredith c. said...

that face miriam makes IS SO GOOD. what an expressive little bugger. love her. and the boys are so so handsome. good work mom!