tic-tac-toe

We've all been sick around here lately. Fever, sore throat, coughing and sniffles. Each night the kids fight over who gets the humidifier in their room. Kids never cease to amaze me with their arbitrary choices about which household items hold the most value.


I'll be honest, our illnesses have been a nice excuse for my anti-social behaviors, and for being totally lazy. But I'm done. I'm ready to interact with the human race again. I am ready to "enlarge my circle of friendship."


Anyone want to hang out?

Meanwhile, I will try to keep my children from destroying entire forests by having only one tic-tac-toe game per piece of paper. I tried to demonstrate better use of space, we'll see.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I would love to get together!

Laura said...

I'm guessing Cameron was the x's? Ben and I are always up for games!