spousal redemption

It has come to my attention that I occasionally expose Richard on the blog in a less than ideal light. While I am totally secure in our relationship, and I know that Richard knows I mean no harm, it isn't fair for me to lead blog readers to believe he is less than he is.

He is a good man. I do not like to boast about Richard's talents and capabilities on my blog, or anywhere for that matter. But my lack of sharing his strengths does not mean they don't exist or that I don't appreciate them. And since I don't really believe anyone else thinks they don't exist, I am not compelled to share them regularly. Those who know him well know he is good.

I am lucky to have him. I am grateful for him. I love him very much. He is good to me despite my occasional implications to the contrary.

Enough said.