bad bad habit

In my pregnant state I am easily over-heated. Today after carrying all the groceries in the house the heater kicked on and the hot air blowing around made me claustrophobic. I hate hot air. In desperation for cooler temperatures I turned off the heater. I've done this before, and I really need to resist the urge to do it again. Hours went by and after Miriam's nap her nose would not stop running. Of course by the time the house felt cool to me all my children were approaching hypothermia. Poor kids. Did I mention the temperature outside is hovering around 31 degrees? I wrapped Miriam in a blanket to try to warm her up, but she is not the type to be content with her arms pinned to her sides. At least she is active. Poor little red nose.

1 comment:

Laura said...

And I was freezing all day! Somewhere we need to find a happy medium between the two of us:)