my official prediction

I had a few minutes of downtime at work yesterday so I sat down at the computer and pulled up our patient list. Thousands of names for me to look through for ideas! You can search by first name, so I just started in the "A"s and scrolled down, writing down the boy names and girl names I liked.

After getting through about nine letters I looked at my list. I had six female names listed, and only one male name. The only male name I had written down, I had crossed off about five minutes after writing it down.

This baby is definitely going to be a boy.

5 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Ha! That's exactly how it is for us. We didn't name Andy until we were dressed and ready to leave the hospital. I refused to leave until he had a name! Good luck.

Brookie said...

hahaha:) that really is how it works, doesn't it:)

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

It would be fun if Suzanne's and your baby were the same sex.

Adrienne said...

Well the baby oracle (that would be me- I'm 5-0 so far!) called it as a boy. You can check with Bryan on that point, he was there for the official prediction. So there you go.

Sara said...

I agree. I could only think of girl names with my son and then boy names for my daughters.