Eli-isms

On Saturday night during the trick-or-treat our friends the Wests made homemade root-beer for everyone. It must have been on Eli's mind. On Sunday the Sacrament bread was a very dark brown color and Eli said, as reverently as he could, "It's root-beer bread!"

Tonight during dinner Miriam was making some not so reverent bodily noises. The boys cracked up laughing and I gave Richard an icy look that sent the message "You better not laugh too!" He maintained his composure, until Cameron accused Eli of the dirty deed and Eli shouted out "Cameron says it was me who fainted!" Even I couldn't refrain from chuckling at that.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Fainted...That is too funny!!!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Could they be any cuter? They crack me up.

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

That is so cute!!! I love the cute little things kids say.