four months

Someone pointed out that Miriam wasn't getting much face-time on the blog.  As usual, I am happy to oblige. Especially since this weekend marked four months.
Looking a little cross-eyed.

I would blame this on the fact that she is the third child, and sometimes is forgotten  briefly neglected unattended, but I seem to recall both Cameron and Eli falling asleep in equally uncomfortable circumstances.

As if to remind us that we can not stop her from growing up, she rolled over yesterday. 

8 comments:

Krista said...

She is just too cute. That's really all I can say....adorable!

Anne said...

Looks like you are going to have a blue eyed beauty! Seriously, you have such beautiful children!

Unknown said...

"she is the third child, and sometimes is forgotten/ briefly neglected/ unattended"

Are you thinking of those days in your early life as a "third child"?

Brookie said...

she is sooooo cute! i want to give her a big squeeze:)

Swensen Family said...

Gosh she is so pretty, I love the sleeping pic!! She just looks so much like your other kids, way cute!!

J and Ris said...

I can't believe that she is 4 months already. It's going by way too fast. Oh, I miss seeing you and your cute family!

J and Ris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

The sleeping picture is just too cute!