Have you completed your census questionnaire?

Person 4 made an art project out of the return envelope on our census questionnaire.  It ought to give the government some insight into the occupants residing at this address.  When Person 1 showed it to me I responded:

"They will understand once they open it and review the enclosed data."



**I think instead of coming up with clever names or using just the first letter of the names of my family members for privacy, I'll just refer to them as Persons 1-5, after the manner of the census commission, in ascending age order.  Much simpler.

5 comments:

l said...

too funny...I love how person 4 spread the artwork evenly on the envelope..i think he was really trying hard to make it look good...
lets go to the park again soon...

Anne said...

I love that person #4. Can we just keep him in nursery until they decide to release me?

Brock and Kristina said...

very clever person #2

Laura said...

I think they'll need a little bit of entertainment with the boring census things they'll be going through:)

Melissa said...

Yes, sure to put a smile on someone's face.