two months

I'm going to be that enamored mother who posts pictures of her baby at each month. 

I

can't

help

myself.



In accordance with our family tradition she maintains 5th percentile in height and weight.  She does however, have a smaller head than Eli as he was in the 50% and she is only 11%.  And although her eyes look dark in the pictures they are still blue.  The pediatrician says if they haven't turned brown by month six, they won't ever turn brown.  I adore Cameron and Eli's deep brown eyes, but I would be delighted if Miriam's stay blue. 

But you know how it is.  We love her regardless.  


6 comments:

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

I love the first picture in the post! She looks positively mischievious.

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Me again...As a matter of fact, if you compare that picture to the one of Cameron on the right, they look they same. I think she is the spitting image of him.

Krista said...

She is just too cute for words!!!

Angela said...

I just have to disagree with your pediatrician...i thought the same thing until Jackson's eyes turned brown with a small hint of green when he was over a year old! She is cute!

Laura said...

I'm hoping for the blue eyes, but just so that there IS hope that blue eyes can survive in this family. She really is so precious!

Kim and Sean said...

I love her eyes!! Beautiful!