snip snip

One of my goals for 2009 was to donate my hair to Locks of Love. Those prenatal vitamins can really do a head of hair a favor so it seemed like the perfect time. Due to the business of a new baby and the holidays I didn't get it done during 2009. But what better way to kick off 2010 than a new hair-do?


It's kind of wierd to see my hair lying around. I need to ship it away soon.



Brooke cut 11 inches at first and then cut another inch or two after that. It was a lot of hair. I can see how it is a sacrifice for some to lose that much hair at once. For me the sacrifice was having that much hair on my head. I'm relieved to have it gone.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Jo!

Contessa Johnson said...

You look awesome!!! I am doing the same thing and getting sick of lugging around this mop on my head. You have inspired me to keep on going.

Contessa Johnson said...

You look awesome!!! I am doing the same thing and getting sick of lugging around this mop on my head. You have inspired me to keep on going.

J and Ris said...

You brave soul! It does make it easier to have short hair with a little one! I love it! My husband would freak if I cut mine!!! You had A LOT of hair! I can't believe how long it got!

Brookie said...

you are lovely always!

Krista said...

Very cute!!!

Russell and Jillian said...

Looks good Jo! I did that in 2007 and it was fun! I felt really light afterward. :) It was a sacrifice for me...I've always had super long hair. Good for you though!

Joleen said...

It looks good....just like the Jo I remember from high school! :D

Wendy said...

I like the new do. Super cute.

Michaelangelo said...

You look great Jo! Reminds me of school days :)