internet DOWN

My internet was down for several hours the other day. I couldn’t believe all the things I wanted to do and couldn’t.

- Check to see if my paycheck was depostited
- Check the weather
- Update my status on facebook
- Read everyone else’s status
- Post on my blog
- Check the time of BSU kickoff
- Pay a bill
- Check my email
- Read everyone else’s blogs
- See if I was out-bid on ebay
- Read the daily news
- Find a recipe
- Get an address to send a thank-you card
- Update my Netflix queue

I’m not sure what to make of it all. I clearly rely a great deal on the world wide web and I’m not sure if that is wise…

4 comments:

Krista said...

No internet is not a good feeling!

Laura said...

It's amazing how disconnected you feel when you don't have it. However, when we first moved it there was no internet for a while and it was almost liberating. But I'm glad to have it back:)

J and Ris said...

I so know how you feel. When we moved in, I was frustrated not having all of that info at my fingertips. I feel for you! I hope you don't have to experience that again soon!
Miss you!!

Wendy said...

I keep thinking that I don't know how people survived without all that info at their fingertips! It is just SO convenient!