Happy Thanksgiving Back

Richard has had this week off of work and I have been capitalizing on his company which has resulted in much less time on the computer. We've accomplished a lot and relaxed a lot. Very nice.

This morning I took the boys to watch Richard play in a Turkey Bowl. He looked like he was having such a great time I was glad that I didn't go into labor last night on my two week mark. The boys were pretty cold at first but then decided to have a little football game of their own.

Now I have a few minutes while Richard continues his game and the boys warm up in a bath.


I've felt a little ungrateful this month as I have read the many gratitude posts on Facebook. I want to echo all those words. I too am grateful for my health, my family, my husband and the upcoming birth of my baby. I would say that those things go without saying, but I guess that is the whole premise of Thanksgiving. Giving thanks whether or not it seems obvious that we are thankful. I am indeed very thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Krista said...

No baby yet....she will come on the 29th, just as I predicted. I'm giving you the day off church - aren't I nice?

J and Ris said...

We missed coming to play football this morning. I would have loved spending the morning talking with you. I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! Hopefully all goes well in the next few days and she comes easily for you!

Laura said...

Cameron is getting pretty good with his football lingo, I'm sure their little game was quite intense!