ch-ch-ch-change

One of the beds, pre-makeover.

I am still working on quilts for their beds and getting rid of those lovely spiderman chairs...

New baby means big changes around here. We moved the boys from their bedroom into the "playroom". We've still got a ways to go in making the playroom a suitable bedroom but I finally got the beds painted! That was the biggest furniture makeover project I've ever taken on and boy am I glad it's over.

Moving the boys into a new room also meant moving Eli from his crib into a bed. Monday night I came home from work and dinner with my parents and sister and I was exhausted. I put the boys to bed and prepared a nice bath. After repeatedly exiting the bath to transplant Eli back into his bed from various locations in the house I gave up on the bath.

Such is parenting.

I have quite the adventure ahead of me, I'll be anxious to share when I return. Tomorrow the little guys and I are road-trippin' down to LAS VEGAS to visit aunts, uncles and cousins. Luckily I'll have my sister with me to help maintain my sanity, and Richard will meet us there on Friday. From there we'll road trip again to Anaheim where the boys will get to experience Disneyland for the first time.

Oh boy.

5 comments:

The Watson Gang said...

HELLO- you will be about 30 minutes away from me. I am so calling you! I am going to track down your cell number and call you. do you have time to hang out. or go to lunch?

Laura said...

Have fun on your adventures this weekend! I'm so jealous that you're going to Disneyland. Have some fun for me!

Angela said...

How fun! I wish I could be there with you. I miss those Pocatello walks and times together. I love what you did to those beds. They look totally different and new. I love that kind of stuff. Didn't you feel so great after you finished and realized it was all worth it!!! Good job.

Shannon said...

Hey, Jo, we are going to be at Disneyland Mon 10/12-Friday 10/16. Maybe we might run into each other.

Nicole said...

You are so creative, I love what you did with their room and beds!