superherios

I suppose it was only a matter of time. But I have no complaints about Superman. He is a superhero for the ages. Or a superHERIO that is. (Cameron pronounces Herio like Cheerio.)
The boots I guess are the closest thing Cameron could find to whatever you might call the red slipper-like footware Superman sports. By the way, I found this information about Superman on Wikipedia fascinating. It turns out there is so much more to him than strength, integrity, power, kindness, and unashamed love for his dear mother. Hard to imagine, I know.

Much has happened since I returned from Peru. But I have no desire to blog chronologically, so forgive my randomness.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute pics and I love the way he says superherios!

Krista said...

That last picture is too cute!! The undies on the outside of the pants were a genius idea, too...Did Cameron come up with that on his own?

Laura said...

I love it:) haha The entire outfit is priceless!

Brit said...

Oh man! This is awesome! I can't wait to show Bryan and hear him say "superherios" in his little kid voice. I am sure he will add more Cameronisms such as tomower and baseballing.

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Talk about a blast from the past! Richard was obsessed with superman and dressed up just like that.

Sara said...

O my that underwear on the outside is hilarious! And the car! great mom memories I am sure!

Kim and Sean said...

That is pretty good. I love the undies! The car picture is my favorite. Seriously those are pricelss I can see that picture being used time and time again. Also Jo I was reading the rest of your peru posts. Jealous very fun opportunity and I just wanted to add you lack very few great qualities. You should not feel inadequate at all. Your great. Enough said. Have a good day! Kim

The Gwilliams said...

Your boys are hilarious! I love how Eli copies everything Cameron does. I bet Cameron sure felt tough lifting that car up! What a character.

Wendy said...

That first picture where they are both pointing the same direction is priceless!