Rafiki

The big birthday party was the day before Cameron's birthday so on the actual day of his birth my sister Adri and I took the boys to a place in Boise called Rafiki. It's a little on the expensive side but it was great sister-bonding time. While the boys played we sat on a couch and read magazines.

We did talk too. And tried this dance game.
Terrible picture, but it was cute.
Talk about cute... Charlie totally gets this expression from Adri.
Good times. Sisters are great. Cousins are great.

2 comments:

J and Ris said...

your sister looks so much like you! Sounds like a fun place. I might have to bribe my kids with a trip there. Thanks again for your help tonight

Unknown said...

I took my boys there back in Dec. Its so fun. I wish I had someone to visit with when I went. We needed to get out of the house after being snow bound for so long.