Ray of sunshine

So the real sun hasn't shown its glorious face for days around these parts. But the good news train has entered the station bringing a different sort of radiant joy.


A "Briefing Manual" for my expedition to Peru arrived in the mail this week. Have I mentioned that I am going to Peru in two months? More details later, or look here.
Three years ago I attended a continuing education course about volunteer opportunities for dental hygienists.
I came home inspired and motivated and told Richard I was going to go. We picked a year -2009- and now let the countdown begin to March 23rd.

6 comments:

Brock and Kristina said...

sweet! You HAVE to keep me updated on the details please. Brock and I would love to go someday...

Sara said...

That is pretty awesome Jo. I am so envious and impressed that you are taking on such a feat.

Unknown said...

That is really cool. What a great opportunity.

Krista said...

Commenting on the poll.....I am the party pooper that said I disliked the music. It's not specifically the music you picked for your blog, it's the music on all blogs. I just find it hard to read while there is music playing. My mind wanders too much, I guess. Just felt the need to come clean.

MelissaR said...

I'm so jealous! Do they have any need for dietitians? I'd love to do something like that someday- (like when I'm not pregnant!)

Wendy said...

Wow. That is so cool.