New Tradition?

We Halls are way into our traditions. Or at least the females in the family. Bowling on New Year's Eve wasn't a tradition before...

but I sense it could be.




This expression says "What do you mean I am too little to bowl?" (That is little Antonia in the background. We sure love having a baby girl in the family.)

A good buddy makes everything in life more fun. Cameron and Charlie were high-fiving it (there I go, turning non-verbs into verbs by adding "ing" to the end, again...) throughout the bowling extravaganza. There were only six of us actually bowling but it was the longest bowling game I can recall.

It should be noted though, that I beat Richard for the first time in our married life, or dating life, or life together at all whatsoever.

(I could/should/would have fixed that red-eye, but my computer was being P A I N F U L L Y slow.)

6 comments:

Sara said...

Fun fun fun. I like bowling with my family. What a great tradition to start. Did the bowling alley not have kid ramps? When we have gone with our kids there was always a ramp that we placed the ball on and then the child could push it off. The ball would roll(slowly) toward the pins. I believe we have actually had a ball stop in the middle of the lane (twice) using that method but our kids got to play none the less!

JoJo said...

Cameron and Charlie got to play-- they didn't appear to have the ramp though, so Eli was out of luck.

Brookie said...

it is roby creek....have you ever done it???

Brit said...

I'm in for next Christmas!!

Jaymie Quigley said...

now if you were like my mom you would never play again so you quit while you are a head!

Anne said...

Congrats on beating Richard! I used to love to bowl but never was able to beat James. I probably need those bummper pads now, it's been so long!