Tag Tag Tag

The 8 Things Tag

8 TV shows I love to watch:
I don't watch much tv these days so I'll include some old favorites
1. ER
2. Wonder Years
3. Growing Pains
4. Felicity
5. Biggest Loser
6. Smallville
7. Design on Dime
8. Wheel of Fortune

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Pita Pit
2. Carrabbas
3. Fresh off the Hook
4. PF Changs
5. el Gallo Giro
6. Applebees (I'm not ashamed to admit it!)
7. Cheesecake Factory (pretty much just for the cheesecake)
8. The Metropolitan (once in a lifetime visit)

8 Things that happened today
1. Cameron said to me "Excellent point Mommy"...Wha?
2. I drove almost to Marsing for apples that are making my van smell very good
3. We missed music & movement at the library because of said drive
4. I cut 2x4s into 3-4" blocks
5. The third and final (thank goodness!) presidential debate
6. I mowed the lawn
7. Cleaned out the wilted and withered garden
8. Had good company for lunch

8 things that I look forward to
1. $2.97 for Gas (this is what I payed in Wells, NV on Monday)
2. A 5:30pm flight from Spokane on Friday
3. My next newborn (not an announcement)
4. Christmas-time
5. Bryan coming home
6. BYU v. Utah (assuming things go well and both teams come into it undefeated)
7. no more potty mishaps
8. Misha chewing on the right things

8 Things on my wish list:
1. a KitchenAid mixer
2. new jogging shoes
3. new blinds in my kitchen and living room
4. a sewing machine
5. a quality chef's knife
6. an Italian vacation
7. ballet shoes
8. maybe I should be wishing to be less of a consumer?

8 People I tag:
1. Krista
2. Tisha (hope you see this...)
3. Lacie
4. Melanie
5. Jill
6. Brooke
7. Brit
8. Kim

3 comments:

Jamie H. said...

Jo- I loved seeing that you watch Growing Pains...one of my old faves! Guess what I bought at Sam's yesterday....Season 1 of Punky Brewster!! Maybe you are too young to remember that one, though! ;) PS- Your swaps were cute!!

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

Hey! I just saw that you tagged me... Thanks I'll get to it as soon as I get a chance. :) Love you blog by the way :)

Tisha said...

Oh my gosh, I see it! Wow, I've never been tagged before. I feel kind of flattered or something. Has anyone ever told you that you have a gift for writing and expressing yourself? Your blog amazes me. You articulate things so well. I do not have that gift. I love your posts.