Apple Pickin'

Being friends with someone who for all intents and purposes is a professional photographer definitely has its advantages. But when hanging out with said friend, I feel a little inadequate pulling out my "point and shoot" archaic camera. Yes it is digital, I'm somewhat with the times, but it doesn't exactly fit in an Altoid tin if you know what I mean.

But thankfully, Krista is very thoughtful and took pictures for me. Here are a few, but to really capture the event check out Krista's blog. It will make an autumn lover out of you in no time. And if you are already an autumn lover, her pictures will confirm and deepen your autumn affection.

We went to an apple orchard and picked apples, then took a hayride to a pumpkin patch and the boys each picked a pumpkin. Cameron loved the apples. Eli took a bite out of several apples, but my little Eli is a bit clumsy and the apple inevitably found its way to the dirt before he could finish it.



11 comments:

Laura said...

What cute little guys! Why aren't you in any of the pictures??? It sounds like you're definitely making the most of your fall.

Unknown said...

I grew up with an apple tree in our yard, I LOVE fresh picked fruit. It never tastes as good from the grocery store.

Krista said...

Jo, I saw you taking lots of pictures.....where are they?

Sara said...

Way cute boys... no matter the quality of picture! btw what type of camera does krista have?

JoJo said...

I was too ashamed of my pictures. I'm not sure what type of camera she has... Krista?

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Great pictures! I'm sure yours would be just as good, considering the subjects.

Anne said...

Yum. Are those golden delicious I see everywhere? I've decided they are equally as good as red delicious.

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

Your boys are so cute! I love all the colors in these pictures. :)

Steph said...

Ummmmm, ADORABLE! Your boys are so cute! Those pics really are great. What a fun day!

Krista said...

I have a Nikon D300.

Wendy said...

Krista's a lucky girl. Gorgeous pictures!