Pre-school

Today Cameron started preschool. It's just a group of moms I know with kids who will start kindergarten in two years. We joke that it's mostly a glamorized playgroup. Anyway, Cameron had his first day today and did it in true Cameron style. He cried and cried when I dropped him off because he was scared, and then cried and cried when I picked him up because he didn't want to leave. There's an adaptable kid for ya. He came home and wanted to color with his new crayons and went a little crazy with his new scissors. (Who needs the bills anyway? Why did I even bother buying a shredder?)

5 comments:

Anne said...

We did a group like that when Sarah was preschool age. It was fun because I got to know other moms in our ward better and best of all, it was free! I've always felt the emphasis on preschool should be social anyway, even though the kindergarten requirements are a bit more complex than they used to be.

The Bailey's said...

oh totally cute, I tell ya, he is one good looking kid, I just love his personality! We were suppost to do that and i am bummed that I didnt. oh and I love his shirt I bought the same one for Makray!

Jaymie Quigley said...

Now Jo, did you cry and cry when you dropped him off? I cried tears of joy when my other two went to school.

Wendy said...

Cute picture! I am glad he liked it in the end!

Bunnell's said...

What a ultimate Cutie!!! Sad how fast they grow...I miss mine in pre school...