A New Bike

In my post about my new iPod I may have suggested, okay I plainly stated that Richard was into buying material gifts to compensate for his extensive travel. Of course he compensates in more meaningful ways too, but last Saturday Cameron was the recipient of Richard's generosity. Richard took him to the store and bought him a bike. We had been talking for awhile about how Cameron was probably ready for something to ride and so as usual Richard executed. Tonight the little guys and I went on a walk with Misha and Cameron got to ride his bike. It was so much easier for me to just push Eli instead of both of them in the double stroller. (Those things are heavy and hard to maneuver!) It may sound cliche, but I really can't believe my little Scooter has grown up so much!

3 comments:

Anne said...

What a cutie!

Ben said...

That's a sweet helmet. Before you know it he'll be taking off the training wheels. See you next week!

Wendy said...

Ah, what a cute boy on his big bike! He looks really old in that picture!