Road Trip! (No-Boys-Allowed Style)

My Mom and sisters (Lori & Adri) took a road trip up to Seatlle/Kent to visit Brittany. (My brother Bryan's wife.) We left husbands and children behind and probably gained 10 pounds in one weekend. But maybe I should just speak for myself.


This picture definitely requires further discussion. What you are looking at is toast. Yes, real toast. The dark pieces are burnt slices of toast that spell out the brand name "Pucci". The manequin is holding a very tall stack of toast. It was the most unique window display I have ever seen.
The weather wasn't that great, but Seattle made up for with it with great food and shopping. This was a crepes restaurant at Pike Place Market. We also had crumpets, mini doughnuts, fresh fruit, and great seafood on the pier. I never thought I would be the kind of person to go to an antique store on vacation but we found a really neat one. I bought a really old camera but more on that later... Great trip- thanks Brit for hosting!


5 comments:

Nicole said...

Girls weekends are the best! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time! P.S., you and your sisters are beautiful, your mom too!

Brenna said...

So fun...I love Seattle!

Anonymous said...

Richard,
This is Antwan, just thought I would stop to drop you a line. I hope things are going well for you.

Wendy said...

Lucky you! I love girl's trips to Seattle. I am jealous.
That toast display is funny. Someone on Pucci's design team is really proud of that one for sure!

Krista said...

I can't wait to hear more about the old camera you bought!! Sounds like a fun trip!