Easter

We have had so much going on lately (home improvement projects, birthdays, Easter, family in town, working extra days) I haven't posted in awhile. But never fear! I took pictures all along the way. More posts to come.
Cameron was so excited for Easter. The kid is a choco-holic just like his mom.
Eli loved the Easter eggs. I tried to give him a Peep but he wasn't interested. I guess maybe they are gross to everyone, including toddlers. But if they are so gross why do they keep making them?
This is me in Richard's shoes. I was too lazy to put on my own shoes. This was at Grandpa and Grandma Bird's house for an Easter egg hunt.
Cameron "hunting" with a little help from his Aunt Jess.
We decided that Cameron had just as much fun on Easter as he did on Christmas. Unfortunalely we didn't do a very good job of teaching him the true meaning of Easter. Our home-teachers came over and talked about Jesus Christ and asked Cameron what Easter was really about. They asked him what Jesus did for us and Cameron said "He brought us treats!" Oops. Bad parenting moment...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm.....I like Peeps. Does that make me weird?

Wendy said...

I am laughing out loud about the true meaning of Easter! I hate those moments, but since it is not my kid, that is really funny! Better luck next year!