Time to take a break!

So I am DEFINITELY spending too much time blogging. Today I stumbled upon a blog of an old friend, which led me to a link to another friend, and another and so on. You know how it goes. Anyway all the sudden I am seeing links on blogs to other blogs of people I know and I am thinking "Oh my, how does so-and-so know Bob? And how does Bob know Sue?" This world is just so small! But now I am panicking because my boys are waking up from their naps and I have been sitting at this computer for a long time and have accomplished nothing. Just wanted to share how glad I am for blogs to make the world not quite so big! Good to see you all old friends!

11 comments:

Jensie Simkins said...

hello jo! how's kuna treating you? glad you found me!

Jensie Simkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

Agreed...blogging is just WAY too addicting especially when you can blog stalk and find TONZ of old friends!!!!

John and Danielle said...

I totally understand, I have to make rules for myself, things I have to have done before I allow myself to get on the Computer! Love your new Blog! It HAS to be orange, it wouldn't be Jo if it wasn't!

Wendy said...

I love to read blogs! I think I am addicted too!

Jenn said...

Yeah, I have a blogging problem too;-) Well, really it is because I work at a job that is EL BORING!!! And have PLENTY of time on my hands. By the way, I love your background!

Jenn said...

Yeah, I have a blogging problem too;-) Well, really it is because I work at a job that is EL BORING!!! And have PLENTY of time on my hands. By the way, I love your background!

The Bailey's said...

i know i love blogging and finding old friends, i wish my family would do it, i love being snoopy and looking at others blogs. i always loose track of time, but it sures help when u stay home all day

Tasha Coltrin said...

I'm so glad that you found my blog. Your boys are so cute!!

MKB said...

I totally agree with you. All I do now is look at other peoples blogs and see who I know and catch up on everyone. I am a total loser but hey I have to feed my addiction.

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Since Jo has gotten me into the "blogosphere", I am addicted too, but I love it!