Happy Halloween

Eli was dressed as Tigger and Cameron was Blue from Blue's Clues. I am obviously biased but I thought they looked adorable. A woman in my ward made the Blue costume. I borrowed the other one from a friend. It was a cheap Halloween for us this year! :)


At last! On the way home from Grandma and Grandpa's house Cameron finally got to have one of his candies.
We went to a trunk-or-treat and Eli hung out in the back of my friend Lindsay's van. Richard was out of town so she watched Eli while I took Cameron around. Cameron really got the hang of things, he would say "Trick or Treat" and they would put candy in his pumpkin. He thought that was pretty neat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys look so cute! How fun! I love seeing your pics, I'm glad you update them so frequently. Keep em' comin!

Wendy said...

They look awesome! and I am not too biased. They were just really cute! That is sad that Richard missed it! Although this is the first year that Gary has gone trick-or-treating with his kids. He has always been working before.
When are we scrapbooking again? I have your stamps!

Nicole said...

Jo, your kids are soooo cute. I love seeing pictures of them. Thanks for coming to my baby shower. It was really good to see you again. I sure do miss you!!!