Conference at the Cabin

Doesn't the newly engaged couple just look so happy!? We were determined to go 4-wheeling despite lousy weather so we got creative with our gear. (Richard's brother James and his fiance Suzanne Stott.)
Jess and I had a great time driving through mud and puddles and managed to stay mostly dry. (Richard's sister Jessica & I.)
What a good lookin' bunch of fellas. (Richard, his dad, his grandpa, and his two brothers Ben & James.)
So apparently "Pepsi & Peanuts" is a great treat. You put a few peanuts in a glass of Pepsi and it's supposed to be delish', but Laura and I weren't that impressed. Yuck. (Suzanne, Ben's wife Laura, Jess & I.)

6 comments:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

That looks like so much fun! Ya pepsi and peanuts definately sounds NASTY! Your baby is so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Ya, not impressed at all. At least we can say we tried! Great pics Jo, I can always count on you to remember your camera! Thank you!

Ben said...

Maybe it's not for everybody, but I for one really like Pepsi and peanuts. Maybe next time you'll have to try it with Dr. Pepper.

Ben said...

P.S. we need to get those pictures from you if we could. We're coming home next weekend, we'll have to stop by. Thanks, see you soon.

Wendy said...

That is such a BIRD thing-the pepsi with peanuts. It sounds totally normal to me since I grew up with all my relatives on the Bird side drinking pepsi with peanuts, but I haven't ever tried it. I think I will just trust you and Laura on this one and avoid it all together. Did you see Sara's blog? She made it!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Hey Jo! Just thought I'd let you know that I changed my blog to private so if you want an invite send me your e-mail to meiners@wirelessbeehive.com

Thanks,
Alli